The Men’s Health Awareness Ball aims to raise the community’s awareness of men’s health issues one ball at a time, bringing to light aspects of men’s wellness that may not otherwise be openly discussed, whilst raising crucial funds for charities directly associated with men’s health issues.
The Men’s Health Awareness Ball was established in 2016 to raise awareness for men to:
- Get a regular/annual health check-up
- Know and understand their key numbers (blood pressure, cholesterol etc)
- Familiarise themselves with their family’s medical history
- Build a rapport with their GP
- Take prompt action for any health and other concerns
- Be aware of the health risks associated with their age group
- Live a longer, healthier and happier life with their loved ones.
The generosity of our supporters and sponsors has resulted in the Men’s Health Awareness Ball raising a total of $155,500 to date.
We are excited to announce that the 4th formal (optional black tie) Gala Ball will be held at Dockside Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney on Thursday 17 June 2021 from 6.30pm.
Follow us on Facebook.